Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Eyelash icicle, frozen nostril cold

Yeah, you say, -40 F? That's not that bad. Well, it's actually been colder than -40, but my vehicle's thermometer doesn't go any farther. It stops there.

But really, who can tell the difference between -40 and -50?

6 comments:

Officer "Smith" said...

It's 40 below there, and below 40 here. Same thing right?! ;-)

All you have to do is wear more layers than me....

WAY more layers!!

Mrs. "Smith" said...

Happy New Year, Liz, best wishes to you. Stay warm and safe!

MJ said...

Holy CRAP!!! Stay warm, Rizzo!

Happy new year, glad you made it home, and I love ya!

MJ said...

oh, and that pic of you sleeping is CUTE!

Front Porch Society said...

I feel your pain. We had those temps 2 weeks for 5 days straight! Tough on the body for sure!

Yvonne said...

I agree with MJ, that pic of you sleeping...with Taz curled up on the quilt with you IS cute! (thanks, MJ, for being on my side! lol)

Stay warm, Lizzie!

Yo' Mama