Friday, November 16, 2007

How many dates can Liz squeeze into one afternoon?

Two isn't to ambitious, is it?

Date #1: 1400 hours. Cafe near MIT with a cancer researcher guy.

Date #2 : Time still to be determined, but it's "dinner," so that implies maybe 1800 hours. Or 1900 hours, to be more fashionable. In the North End (yummy Italian food!) with the ATF agent. That's Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms for any non federalis who might be reading. Mr. ATF is probably to old for me, but who am I to turn down a nice dinner with someone who makes a disgusting amount of money and will therefore, buy my food? I also plan on having desert. But he will save $$ on drinks, since I prefer water. In case anyone thinks I agreed to a date because I wanted a free dinner, I am also looking forward to hearing ATF stories. It's not everyday that I get an ATF agent all to myself. And getting all dressed up for a night out in the North End is fun and I don't get to do it enough.

1 comment:

Front Porch Society said...

Sweet!! Gotta take those free dinners and free story times any chance you get! ;) lol. Nothing wrong with having some fun even if you know it won't lead to anything. :)