Just two more weeks and I'll be on my way to Nepal and India for a fantastic adventure! All I have left to do before I go:
Buy lots of film
Extra batteries for cameras and headlamp
Excavate expedition weight long johns from storage
Find a not so skeezy buy not too expensive hotel in Delhi for one night (any ideas?)
Book one more train ticket (Delhi to Gwalior)
Try to meet my fundraising goal for the hospital
Treat hiking clothes with that bug repellent stuff
Return library books
Buy lots of crickets for the frogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Pretty exciting, all right! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!!! Love you lots. Stay safe (and ignore any pinches on your backside from those guys in India...)
Liz, if you're worried about the sheets, there is a catalog for a place called "Winter Silks", and they have a sleeping bag thingy that you slid into instead of the sheets. Take a look. Enjoy your trip!
Mrs. Smith,
Thanks. I thought of the sheets, but I'll have my sleeping bag with me since I'll need it when I'm hiking in Nepal. I was reading from Traveling with the Ghangida's blog about a hotel room full of mold. That's the kind of thing I'd like to avoid, but it's not something that would be advertised on a hotel website.
Post a Comment