
My whirlwind trip up North was great. I got to meet a bunch of people, and not only were they all incredibly nice, but they got me really excited about Toklat. Not like I needed a bunch of help with that... And even after meeting me, they still want me to work there (I just don't know when).
I went for a walk near Headquarters. The weather was nice and warm. And sunny, although it was snowing off and on so we couldn't fly over Toklat.
Now I'm hanging around waiting for the airline to call and tell me they're delivering my bag. Yep, it was delayed. Apparently, the nincompoops have managed to find it, which I should be grateful for. But I would kind of like my bag, you know, yesterday. I'd like to finish packing for my flight tonight. And on the above mentioned hike I got a little sweaty so I would like to maybe wash my clothes BEFORE I pack them. Perhaps I'm too demanding. Lets hope my next flight is a little less interesting.
I'll blog all about my trip to Nepal and India when I get back.








5 comments:
Have a WONDERFUL trip, Lizzy! Dad and I will talk to you when you get back. :-) Love you lots!
yo' Mama
If you do make that move to Alaska just assume every time you fly they will lose at least one of your bags. Otherwise, enjoy Alaska.
Proud is not word enough to express my feelings for ya! Way to go!
I'm excited about your trip to Nepal too. I can't wait to hear all about it. Did you ever break yourself of the face-touching?
Hey, have fun I wish I was going. You know how it is being a big t.v. star and all. AHAHAH yea. Be Safe.
Too bad about losing the bag. I have been fortunate to never have lost any luggage when flying. *knock on wood!*
Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back!! :)
Post a Comment