Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lest you think it's always raining

I have proof. Here it is, this photo. I took it last week. No, I haven't seen the mountain since. It's rained or been cloudy every day since I've been back, except for the day I took this picture. In fact, it's coming down pretty good outside. I'm glad I was only out camping for one night. But isn't it spectacular when it's clear?

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous! I'm glad we got to see the Mountain while we were visiting. And it sounds like you had a wonderful hike, too. I like the photo of your hand by the tracks. Well, I liked it in a "heart in your mouth, mothers always worry, glad Lizzy is smart about bears and EEEK!" sort of way, if you know what I mean. ;-)

Liz said...

Oh Mama, those tracks are old, can't you tell?

Front Porch Society said...

Ah, yes....I do so love that sight! :) I will back you up in saying that it does not always rain up there....I remember spending days climbing mountains with the sun beating down on us the whole time! :)

Officer "Smith" said...

Absolutely beautiful.