Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some pictures of Fall

We've been in winter for two solid months already, but here are some pictures I took in early September while on hunting patrol. My coworker made me pose in front of this infamous bus; he said there was a picture of that guy (I don't remember his name) from the book and movie, "Into the Wild." I saw the picture later, of the guy sitting in front of the bus. His leg was crossed and he wasn't dressed as a park ranger, but otherwise it's pretty similar. He was also wearing rubber boots. The bus has turned into some ridiculous shrine to the spoiled rich kid who died there. People have signed the inside walls of the bus and there's even a book to sign now. We ran into a couple guys who'd hiked out and spent the night at the bus. Like it's some kind of pilgrimage.

Some glacier I flew over. I don't remember the name of it, but it looked kind of neat.


No comments: