I have a Glock and I think I need this! I saw another brand at a local gun shop - but they were pricey. Are these available to civilians?? Joan (I'm a friend of your parents in Washington state)
Wear your armor, shine your shield, steel your heart and never yield...
"The Anvil" by Laurence Binyon
O dreadful Forge!... more urgent comes our cry... Brain, sinew, and spirit, before we die, Beat out the iron, edge it keen, And shape us to the end we mean! Burned from the ore's rejected dross, The iron whitens in the heat. With plangent strokes of pain and loss The hammers on the iron beat.
Searched by the fire, through death and dole We feel the iron in our soul.
5 comments:
I have a Glock and I think I need this! I saw another brand at a local gun shop - but they were pricey.
Are these available to civilians??
Joan (I'm a friend of your parents in Washington state)
I know........just wishful thinking. Drive-by visiting teaching is really more my style.
I is gots ta git me some o dem fo my gat.
Just in case the other comment didn't post, I love it, Liz! That is frigging hysterical.
Post a Comment